8.28.2005

Aloha Snarklings!

Miss Snark returneth!

I had to hire a taxi to bring all the mail home! What is it with y'all!!! Don't you take vacations??
Mr. Mailman chuckled with evil delight as he laid sack after sack on Miss Snark's feeble frame. I'll get my revenge soon enough...I'll send all the replies at once in a bag I drop on HIS toe. Ha!

I'm still working away on Lunar Park but I'll finish that tomorrow along with the Sunday Times. God, how I missed the Times. Almost as much as I missed the Snarklings....not quite as many people in the real world are properly grateful for my every utterance. It's quite disconserting.

I just got 13 Ways of Looking At the Novel by Jane Smiley. Should be interesting. Anyone else read that yet?

Glad to be back Snarklings, you have nooooo idea how much!!

17 comments:

Kadi Easley said...

Glad to have you back, Miss Snark. It's been too quiet without you.

Gina Black said...

Welcome home. :)

Anonymous said...

we love yooooo

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Miss Snark.

Bernita said...

Truly missed you.

kitty said...

Dittos :)

kitty said...

I trust you left the sponge-worthy George Clooney ecstatic and begging for more.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're back!!!! Hope you had a nice time!

Christa M. Miller said...

Glad you're back, Miss Snark. It WAS too quiet. I had no time to read and yet I made time to come here... only to find out you were gone. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Miss Snark said...

Mr Clooney is recovering nicely. The gin pail was seized by Customs as evidence of debauchery in foreign climates but so far the fingerprints haven't matched (not for nothing' does Miss Snark read detective fiction). Miss Snark herself was not selected at random for the full body search (despite her repeated altruistic offers). All in all, a satisfying escape from reality.

Sariah said...

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your vacation. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Miss Snark.

Have you checked out the Odes left by your fawning Snarklings?

Miss Snark said...

Odes?
There are odes??
Gimme!!!!

I must say, Snarklings are pretty wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dear! They are in the comments under your "Sayonara Snarklings" post.

Molly said...

Welcome back! :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back! we missed ya. work just isnt the same without your updates to stoke the cheer.

Sass said...

YEAAAAAAAAH YAHOOOOOOOO! Miss ya!