I'm getting annoyed by this, Snarklings. Well, actually the people doing it are clearly NOT true Snarklings because they aren't reading the damn blog. They must see "literary agent" and their queryometer twitches and they hit send.
1. It's stupid. You known little or nothing about what I represent and NOTHING about what I've sold. You deserve what you get if you want an agent you're clueless about.
2. It forces me to choose between deleting your query with no response, or sending you an email so snarkly you'll probably never read the blog again. I'm going to start choosing the latter instead of the former soon.
3. (I had to take it out because it was vile and pornographic and required .pdf downloads).
4. I do not use this blog to troll for clients. I have enough clients right now to keep me busy for the next few minutes.
5. I don't even take e-queries at my agency let alone here.
So, get a grip, get a clue, get a stamp, cause the only way to query Miss Snark is the old fashioned way: find her in Writers Market and send her a letter.