9.20.2005

well...duuuuhhhh!!!!

From the Media Bistro news highlights email today:


STRIKE A POSE, GENTS (AD AGE)
Simon Dumenco: Who is Men's Vogue going to put on the cover now that they've done George Clooney? There just aren't that many sophisticated, rakishly handsome male stars that are worthy of the Vogue brand.



MORE MR CLOONEY!!!
All Clooney, all the time!
Hell it's only a monthly magazine, you only need 12 photos.
You put Mr. Clooney on your cover 12 times, I'll subscribe.

sheesh, talk about a no-brainer.

6 comments:

Bernita said...

All the while I've been reading Miss Snark, I've wondered idly, "Who the hell is George Clooney?"
I am not, as you quickly perceive, very conscious of celebrities.In fact, Miss Snark may decree I'm not very conscious.
I finally looked up pictures of George Clooney.
Gaaawwwwd.
He exactly resembles my fictional heero.
Now, I understand. Oh yes.

Miss Snark said...

Who the hell is George Clooney?
Miss Snark faints dead away.

Bernita said...

The vinagrette! The salts! The burnt feathers!
George! George? Get over here!Quick!

Desperate Writer said...

Gerard Butler, Clive Owen....

kitty said...

This Miss Snark and George Clooney photo would make a fabulous cover.

Ellen said...

Right again, Miss Snark. In fact, ALL magazines should have George Clooney's face on every issue. I just hope they don't need his permission.