11.15.2005

This is madness!

I've taken the liberty of creating a Snarklings page at www.frappr.com - in case others like me would like to drink gin, recite poetry and discuss your overwhelming brilliance while you are engaged in your very important work on our behalf. A Snarkling does sometimes feel alone in the world - especially those of us in the outer regions, if you know what I mean. This Snarkling was offered pork rinds and chicory with her (frozen) bagel this morning....but wouldn't it be loverly to discover another Snarky soul somewhere in my general vicinity?

If you think its okay for us to congregate without you - maybe you'd let the others know about this? If they go to www.frappr.com/snarklings they can add themselves to the Snark Map.

No no no.
You're not supposed to be talking! You're supposed to be WRITING!!!
However, this is kind of nice.
I get to see where y'all are from when I clink on the site meter.
This way you can see each other.

Miss Snark has taken the plunge.

16 comments:

Feisty said...

Oh, way too cool...

Feisty

Stay At Home Writer said...

Very interesting....nice to "see" where everyone is coming from.

Bonnie Calhoun said...

Way cool, Miss Snark you've got 36 registered snarklings so far!

M. G. Tarquini said...

Okay. I did it, but I think it's creepy the way that map moves.

Back to work.

Anne Merril said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne Merril said...

But but but...what about overseas Snarklings? We do exist, you know!

And we have delectable accents :)

Ballpoint Wren said...

I did it! Lots and lots of Snarklings on that map.

(Anne, you're going to have to move to the U.S.)

the chocolatier said...

The site doesn't like me :( It won't let me put my name on England. Oh well.

Catja (green_knight) said...

The site has a 'not in the US' option which will allow you to map major UK cities. (I live in the wilds of Wales, but 'Chester' was good enough for government work)

Rhonda Stapleton said...

So, so funny...I added myself, too.

Bernita said...

Snarkography 101...
The Empire expands...

Alphabet101 said...

I'm #79...and counting! (Does that officially qualify us as a cult?!)

Carter said...

I'm #95. Any side bets on how high the count will go?

No_Newz said...

I stuck my redneck rebel mama look up there today. :)
Lois Lane

rachel said...

Now somebody needs to start a message board! There are three Snarklings in my city, and I want to get together for cocktails!

Bernita said...

I think XLibris - or whatever they call themselves - may have trolled the site.
Just got a spam from them.

I may be a minnow but I'm not a sucker.