12.19.2005

The Envelope please

At the risk of being the nitwit of the day and asking a stupid question, when you send a query and 5 pages, it needs to be in a large envelope, right? None of this folding into a regular business sized envelope? I am worried too much about appearances, I suppose. Give me points for having the courage to ask....


There are two kinds of envelopes that work well.
1. 9 x 12 catalog envelopes
2. 6 x 9 "half size" envelopes.

this is not a nitwit question.
If you don't know, better to ask now than discover Miss Snark has discarded you unread into the trash bin under her stiletto heel.

3 comments:

Remodeling Repartee said...

Thank you for asking that question and thank you for answering, Miss Snark. I would have been the nitwit sending out next week in regular envelopes if I had not read this. Of course, this is why I'm here everyday.

BTW, Sunday was toooo quiet.

Gabriele C. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gabriele C. said...

Lol, I should read the blog from previous day upwards to catch the older posts first - my question has already been answered. :-)