What do you think the Frey scandal will mean for his agent, Kassie Evashevski?
Has anyone seen or heard from her? You can bet she's collecting her 15% on all this (or Brillstein/Grey is, she works there).
Naturally enough it's Frey's agent I have the most questions for:
1. when did MLP become a memoir not a novel?
2. did you pitch the same editors on the novel that you did you on the memoir?
3. when you called Frey "authentic" had you actually read the 'memoir'?
4. who ducked the bullet? who underbid Sean McDonald?
5. since you mostly work in films, had anyone ever explained the difference between memoir which is "non fiction" and novels which are "fiction"?
6. Are you writing your memoirs about this? Can I fact check them for you?