3.27.2006

Daisy, Daisy Give Me Your Answer True..I'm Half Crazy Over the Sight of Youuuuuuuu

Daisy, my cat, periodically gets her whiskers in a bunch. I think she isn't fond of KY. I've had conversations with her about diversity and tried to get her to raise her acceptance level of those who are not, well, cat-like, but she isn't buying any of it. Not even for a New York minute.


Oh that is too bad cause Killer Yapp really really loves cats. They run up trees and hurl invectives at him in Central Park! They taste good fricaseed! And best of all, he looks better in his tam than they ever could. I'm sure Daisy just needs some ... consciousness raising. KY volunteers to moderate the session. Well..moderate may not be exactly the right word.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

it won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two!

wouldn't it be wonderful if George Clooney sang this song with "Miss Snark" replacing "Daisy" ?

Anonymous said...

The great thing about this post is now I know you'll respond to anything.