3.06.2006

incertainty

-insert standard obsequious copy here-
-insert acknowledgement of Killer Yapp here-


You mentioned earlier that at present you can't sell a private detective novel. Which, as you might expect, is what I'm trying to sell. Damn!
What types of novels are easiest to sell in today's market, if we assume all are equally well crafted? Most difficult?

-insert humorous yet ironic sobriquet here-


-insert answer to unanswerable question here-
-insert sound of sardonic hyena here-

4 comments:

Simon Haynes said...

-- insert witty comment here --
-- insert word verification in the box --
I KNEW there was a good reason to read your blog every day.

ButterflyLane said...

That may be the funniest Miss Snark post ever. I'm still giggling.

Rex Little said...

I would assume that statement about private detective novels carries the qualifier: "unless you're an established name." Robert B. Parker doesn't seem to have any trouble selling Spenser books.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I love that rejoinder...
You crack me up, Miss Snark.
C.