4.11.2006

Miss Snark taking a respite

Miss Snark is taking a brief respite from the rigors of being vertical for awhile.

And yes, if you were in SoHo tonight that was Killer Yapp shepherding Miss Snark into a taxi after a night of revelry and debauchery. The tough thing about friends from California is they just START the party at midnight..Miss Snark may not be an early riser but slinking into work at noon is pushing it.

And a special shout out to Agent Kristin who is bringing a breath of fresh Colorado air to Gotham this week. She may not be a resident but she wields that Metrocard like a pro.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You richly deserve your respite, Miss Snark. That writing contest was great fun, and I honestly don't understand how you manage to do it all.

Congratulations to those intrepid Snarklings who rose to the occasion. I enjoyed reading all the entries. Remarkable bunch of people, you are.
C.

McKoala said...

Enjoy being horizontal.

Rhonda Stapleton said...

LOL - enjoy your break...

Anonymous said...

...and have a few gin and tonics.

Anon

kitty said...

I guess this means it's time to write.

Lyvvie said...

I must be cursed, this seems to happen every time I add someone new to my blogroll; they go on sabbatical.

Oh well. Have fun. I'm sure it's required and deserved.

Eileen said...

I trust that Killer Yapp will bring you some of the bucket that bit you as opposed to hair of the dog.

Dana Y. T. Lin said...

*sending a foot masseuse your way*

Be well!

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when we from the land of "bars close at 2 a.m." arrive in the city that never sleeps. My condolences, and here's a Bloody Mary pail to nurse your hangover with.

Amber Jennell said...

Californians start parting after mid-night? Hum, and here I though I was the only one.

Enjoy your respite, Miss Snark. It doesn't come often enough and there for should not be waisted.