4.19.2006

of course Miss Snark has a theme song

After reading your blog for a few months now, I was just curious if you had a theme song, or if not, what it would be. If I may be so bold, I can't shake the feeling that John William's "Imperial March" might be well suited. If you agree, next time you are crushing the throat of someone on the other side of an email/phone/letter, perhaps you should fire it up.


Miss Snark does have a theme song. Lyrics can be found here.
(Put down your beverage before clicking please)

7 comments:

Kafaleni said...

That song will never sound the same again.

*soft-shoe shuffles offstage*

kathie said...

Mindy's blog!!!! Love being re-routed to bunion's blog through Miss Snark. So funny...

just Joan said...

Great theme song! Now I shall forever think of Miss Snark when I hear the strains of that melody playing. :-)

MTV said...

Hey - I've got it - I really do!

"Miss Snark... Miss Snark..." the musical.

What's it about - a NY Literary agent looking for the perfect... when suddenly a blind email, seemingly from nowhere cathces her eye and...

I kinda like it actually - I mean it's sorta You've Got Mailish but there is a definite twist here...

Should I go on? -:)!!!

Anonymous said...

No. I am your agent.

MTV said...

... bummer I really wanted to reveal the twist, however, I sense disinterest in my loyal readership -:)!

Wanna be my agent? You seem to have a good sense for quality -:)!!!

Come ooonnn... I mean a Snark musical ... what's not to like. I'd be big ... Think the Producer's meets You've got Mail...

Nora ... Nora ... they're laughing ...

Brady Westwater said...

Somebody really... seriously... needs to get a life.

But - hopefully she won't and she'll keep turning out gems like this for our enjoyment.