4.09.2006

Snarkling Choice Awards

Y'all are getting a little testy there in the comments column. Perhaps I was not clear. The award for Favorites of the DQ, and Favorites of the Perfect are in ADDITION to Miss Snark's Selections. Not instead of. As if! (Plus as you will recall, demand for this category percolated up from the comments column so quit busting Miss Snark's chops for something that was YOUR idea--sheesh).

Herewith the winners of the First Ever Snarklings Choice Award:

Favorite Entry Disqualified for Word Count:
#62 and #105 are tied,
and #1 is so close it's a photo finish.


Favorite Entry Among those with Perfect Scores:
#52 in landslide

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh I gehhhht it ...
*sips English tea with Elsie's fingers*
I was sooooo twittily disappointed not to be able to vote for number 35, and I had rather hoped frog would be there, too ... couldn't find either of them, oh deary deary...

Twitters off...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to #52! What a witty entry!

#62 said...

Three way tie for the Disqualified Favorite??? Damn, I could have won this thing if I had voted for myself a few more times! Anyway, I'm thrilled my entry was considered one of the Snarkling favorites. Thanks to all (espicially Miss Snark, for it is her world and we only live in it.)

And now...shameless self-promotion...I have emailed some stuff to Elektra to run through the crapometer. It's the stuff about Ashleigh Street and I'm hoping it's good for some more laughs. Take a look; I value your comments.

McKoala said...

Congratulations to all of you. Bestsellers all!

dink said...

Big YAY for all of you!

#52 was my personal favorite among favorites.

There are so many clever funny creative snarklings :-D