7.20.2006

Fantasy Gone Wrong

From the 7/10 issue of PW news of "Fantasy Gone Wrong" edited by Martin H. Greenberg and Brittany A. Koren (DAW: 0-7564-0380-4) $7.99


In this delightful anthology, 16 authors take traditional fantasy premises and color them ironic. The only criteria for inclusion is a whimsical sense of humor and a keen appreciation for the fantasy genre...



Knowing how many of you are fantasy readers and writers, I thought you might be interested.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled Snarking.

4 comments:

Waylander said...

Ever think you are missing something, Miss Snark?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, my dear Miss Snark, for the plug! As one of the writers in the volume (they called my story "cheeky"), I appreciate the mention!

Jim C. Hines said...

Ditto what anonymous said. I've also got a story in this one, and I can't wait to get my hands on my contributor copy and read the rest of the stories. Thanks!

Inkwolf said...

Ooh, I want to read it! Siounds right up my alley.