2. Career nitwit 02.02.06
3. Your favorite nitwit of the day: "I have this manuscript/book/bit of writting geniuz sure to change teh world!, and I was wondering if you'd take a look at it! Where should I send my query letter or first few pages?"
4. I'd like to nominate this for best Nitwit of the Day, from the 01/04/06
5. mainly to see if she gets pissed off about winning 5 - 30 - 06
6. Favorite nitwit: John Updike
Mr. Updike's nitwittery actually got me thinking about my own views on blogging. Some of the comments, also, made their points in ways that deflated his opinion while making me laugh.
7. favorite nitwit of the day: ME!
8. There are simply too many to mention. But I suppose it would have to be all the nitwits who actually e-mail Miss Snark with queries.
9. Favorite Nitwit of the Day/Week/Year: Barbara Bauer (Please, how can she not win this prestigious honor??)
10. MP (from 31 January 2006)
11. I chose this one because it reminds me of my mother who, with her 88-year-old arthritic hands, still blacks out her name & address on her junk mail: "First, when you hear about people prowling through the trash for "things of value" I assure you that your manuscript isn't even in their Top 100 list. They are looking first and foremost for SSNs, bank account info and proprietary info."
12. The guy who insulted your blog and asked why he hasn't heard back from the agent who he sent his unsolicited manuscript. Your reply was terrific. Can't remember the date of the blog. I searched to no avail.
Ballpoint Wren is a VERY handy resource. She found it.