10.20.2006

Has Miss Snark Lost Her Mind?

Many of you (385!) got a form letter that said your email was deleted.

I try hard to keep up but every once in a while it's just time to hose it out and start again.
That's today.


Some of you sent links, or heads up, or Mr. Clooney info not questions.
You got a form letter too even though you didn't ask a question.
If I didn't answer it personally, you got a form letter.

I know it sux.

There are about 35 left in the queue from yesterday and today.

6 comments:

Manic Mom said...

Doesn't suck. In fact, before I opened it, I was like, "I GOT AN EMAIL FROM MISS SNARK!"

Hey, you're a busy woman, lusting after George, pulling your hair out, slurping from that pail of gin, and catering to KY's needs... Oh, and informing and entertaining us daily with your wit and wisdom.

At least you acknowledge us minions.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

My poor husband walked into my office just now and said, "I got an e-mail from Miss Snark."

Compassionate wife that I am, I said, "Yeah, she's emptying out her inbox again."

It's sad to see a good man deflate so fast.

Chumplet said...

I missed the cut (the non-cut?) this time because I didn't send the picture of the St. Bernard in a tam.

cudd said...

sok, we forgive you. I had a heads-up for a major approaching writing event for November if you wanted to inform the snarklings of it. That'd be NaNoWriMo.

It's a challenge for writers to start and complete a novel within the month of November.

For details:
http://www.nanowrimo.org

Corn Dog said...

Nah, it doesn't suck. I was glad to hear from ya, even if it was a hosing. I gave it a WOOO HOOO anyway.

elaine said...

I'm relieved, actually. I was having serious second thoughts about the question I'd sent. Too many incriminating details.