1.10.2007

Ari Gold is a God...but Miss Snark still loves Satan

Dear Miss Snark,

I remember a post you wrote previously about clients becoming too personal with their agents. Though I think it would be hard to confuse Miss Snark with Ari, the Hollywood agent from the show Entourage, I wonder what are the exact limits of a literary agent and how do they differ from a talent/creative agent besides getting floors seats to the Lakers?


Actually Ari Gold is my idol.
And Lloyd needs a poodle to complete his daily ensemble.

I have no idea what the difference is cause I don't work with those guys, I just watch Entourage like everyone else. I don't assume that Entourage is how it really is any more than I'm From Rolling Stone is really what an intern does.




And it's Knix tix here. The Lakers stink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the Knicks don't?

Brady Westwater said...

"And it's Knix tix here. The Lakers stink."

Let's see -- the Lakers are 23 and 12 and the Kincks are... 15 and 21.

Yup - one team sure stinks, all right.