3.23.2007

IOM #10

This is an almost absolutely true story. Being a reacher for the stars, I queried Dan Lazar about my picture book, Griffin, the Happy Helicopter. He wrote back saying I'd sent a snazzy letter but I must've been on Jim Moonbeam because I called him David and his name is Dan. I wrote back that I was sorry and if he would represent me I would never call him Dan again. He wrote back that I was forgiven but my pages didn't grab him, and if I ever query him again I can call him Dan because that's his name.


The almost part is the name of the book, I fear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

CM said...

This is awesome.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

LindaBudz said...

Oh, funny! So funny!

McKoala said...

LOL, almost true.

Anonymous said...

This one gets my vote