3.24.2007

IOM #45

Call me Dan Lazar's Proctologist, or, The Reacher. Because he sits long hours, Dan's the Poster Boy for LBD... Lower Bowel Distress.
This visit, nervous and naked, Dan climbs aboard my renovated Griffin multi level rotating stirrup examining chair. Dan's lower lip quivers. I grab my happy face paisley latex gloves and roll ‘em beyond my elbow.
"Snazzy, uh Dan?" Dan's upper lip quivers.
Looking into Dan's err… problem, I turn my headset light to high. Dan mutters. "Doctor Moonbeam!" Laughing I bang the tilt trim button. Spread eagled, Lazar spins like a helicopter blade.



ick

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

o_O

umm...

Anonymous said...

ROTFL--Gotta love a protologist. Funnest one yet.

Maggie Robinson said...

This is the first one I've read this morning...I don't see how anyone can top (or bottom) it.

BenDover said...

SOMEONE got rejected by Dan Lazar! This wins for "ew" factor.

Anonymous said...

he ran with the joke about 3 sentences too long -

otherwise it would have been hilarious

Anonymous said...

Ga-ross.

Anonymous said...

Very funny but there needs to be more! We--story Dan and I--are left hanging!

Heidi the Hick said...

That's gross.

Anonymous said...

Funny, clever and original. What an imagination.

Anonymous said...

love it!

Chumplet said...

I'll bet this one will leave Dan spinning in his... well, yanno.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious - Can't type for laughing so hard. Is there anything past ROFLMAO!

HON3Y BEE BUZZ said...

LOL! this is funny but, not cool. Now I have this pic in my head that will not go away!

thanks alot!

BEE

Anonymous said...

Yes siree, Miss Snark! For your sake, I hope that Mr. Lazar has one great (and slightly twisted) sense of humor!