Here are the official rules for the Idols of March Writing Contest.
1. 100 words max (brutally enforced)
2. Must include the following words to qualify for winning prize:
3. Must be emailed in the body of the email, NO attachments to:
miss dot snark at gmail dot com
4. Window for submissions: 5pm Eastern Daylight time to 5:15pm Eastern Daylight time.
(Yea, I learned my lesson)
5. You WILL receive a confirmation but not instantly.
If you email to bug me or send it more than once (telling me you're not sure I got it) I'll disqualify you.
6. Prize: ARC of Lee Child's latest, Bad Luck and Trouble, slightly used, (ie read by Grandmother Snark and Miss Snark. KY currently on page 10.)
7. Winners are selected by Miss Snark based on not quantifiable reasons, and are not subject to change or discussion.