3.24.2007

Blogger Hates Me!

Blogger has locked me out of my account.
Not just word verification to post, but actually will not let me post.

They'll probably unblock it sometime over the weekend when they get around to it, but it means that I'm not going to be able to post all the IOM entries.

I will read them all, and I'll do one long post with the winner when I can actually get back onto the blog.

I'm really sorry for the disappointment! I knew if I did a lot of posts they would require word verification but on the old blogger, they'd at least let me keep posting!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is my fave so far!

Sam said...

We've been googlized.

mai said...

the suspense enhances the contest. hmmm, will you even be able to moderate comments? more suspense.

angie said...

Lameness...

krw3b said...

Argh! Curse you, Blogger.

The whole point was to see our words publicly eviscerated. Winning would just be gravy.

Dang.

Pandesmos said...

I'm not sure if blogger hates you as much as it hates those of us itching for glory. Or at least... glorious evisceration!

AhvaRahn said...

“Blogger has locked me out of my account.
Not just word verification to post, but actually will not let me post.”


It begs the question how you posted this apology then. Somewhat akin to writing a letter saying, "I was going to include some money, but unfortunately I had already sealed the envelope."

Anonymous said...

Miss Snark,

I bet you could find someone to sponsor your very own website, iheartclooney.com (or whatever you'd like to call it).

You could post as much as you'd like. And then you could get advertising for your site and make some money while you're at it. :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Snark's blog is worth:
$618,171.30.

She paid it all out to the snarklings, which makes her priceless.