The Top Ten Things I've Learned from Miss Snark
10. It's not them, it's you.
9. Killer Yapp beat up your dog.
8. "Pay attention to detail," said _Ms._ Snark.
7. Setting one's hair on fire is a reasonable response to poor writing.
6. The 1000 monkeys on the 1000 typewriters may not actually write Hamlet, but at least their story wouldn't be set in Rabbitania.
5. Clue guns don't kill nitwits...yet.
4. There really are some decent people outside the 212. You know, like farmers.
3. Stilettos hurt. Especially when Miss Snark uses them to walk all over your manuscript.
2. THE WRITING IS MOST IMPORTANT.
1. ...after gin and George, of course.